Where's There's A Photo, There's A Story

Where's There's A Photo, There's A Story
Visual Story Teller

Jean Marshall Photography: Capturing Your Wedding Day in Timeless Photos

Wedding photographer capturing the love and joy of your special day with timeless, elegant photos. I'm passionate about capturing the real moments and emotions of your wedding day, from the first look to the last dance. I'm also a skilled photographer who can capture the details of your wedding day, from the flowers to the food. I offer a variety of packages to fit your budget and needs, and I'm happy to work with you to create a custom package that's perfect for you. Contact me today to learn more about my services and to schedule a consultation.

*All content and images displayed on this website are Copyright protected and cannot be downloaded or used without written consent. 949-466-0828 For Bookings.